IT DEVELOPERS, SALES, IT SPECIALISTS, ACCOUNTANTS, C-SUITE
FINTECH RECRUITMENT, LONDON, NYC, OXFORD
The new role of AML Compliance Specialist will be to support the business in achieving their AML / regulatory compliance obligations, providing advice and support on all product conduct matters.
Duties will include:
• Review compliance controls framework, offering advice on improvements and how policies, process and practices can be enhanced
• Monitor and review relevant developments in regulations pertaining to crypto products and advise relevant business stakeholders of compliance obligations
• Conduct KYC / AML / CFT review, analysis, and risk monitoring on new and existing accounts
• Work with the business to develop compliance procedures and controls, providing commercially orientated compliance advice and recommendations
• Work closely with business stakeholders and Head of Compliance to develop existing governance concerning AML policy and process enhancement
• Experience working within the KYC / AML / Compliance function of an FCA regulated business, bank, brokerage, FinTech or crypto business
• Knowledge of risks and regulations; ICA or CAMS certification advantageous
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate necessary change
• Practical experience or significant interest in blockchain and digital assets preferred
We are delighted to be retained by this growing and well-established FinTech presence in the city of London.
Working as Head of Compliance - the successful incumbent will need to have previous FinTech Compliance experience of at least 5 years. Possess superb communication skills both written and verbal and have a desire to make a difference in this growing company
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Overall responsibility for the firm’s compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures
• Designing and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Plan
• Reporting to the Board on any issues
• Liaisonon with the FCA and regulatory reporting
• Providing advice to wider teams on compliance regulations, financial promotions, SMCR, complaints handling etc
For a full JOB DESCRIPTION, please apply in the first instance.
Copyright © 2022 Bloq - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by BloQ Search